Followers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thing 9 Evernote

I'll admit I was skeptical but I love Evernote! It is too cool!

Okay, I'm done freaking out. I like that I can take notes and save it to the cloud. This is a great site to use when I am looking up recipes to try out. I can clip the web page and not have to print or write down the ingredients and instructions. It is saved and I can access it from any device that has internet access. Nice!

Also, I like that I can seperate it into folders. I am trying to learn a little about SQL before the fall semester kicks up and beats all of the time out of me. I have found some interesting websites but I forget them as fast as I found them. And if I remember them I am usually wondering why I thought it was great in the first place. LOL the wonders of my mind.

In short, I think Evernote is useful. I am not sure I want to link this to my Facebook. "People" know too much of what I am doing already. I have to keep some mystery about me. *flutters eyelashes*

No comments:

Post a Comment