Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thing 2

I commented on a few blogs via the participants page list (I hope that links correctly. If so, yay! If not, boo!)
Addicted to story had me at hello. I can fully identify with her blogging experiences. I too have a blog but for the life of me I do not know where it is! I misplaced something of the Web. I think that's impossible! I wonder if there is something like a world record or some such reward for that kind of impossibility. Look at me...only on thing 2, several weeks behind mind you, and I'm looking for a reward. I can only guess that this is my problem.
And now that I have gotten completely off topic, I'll just stop.

I change my mind (it happens..often T_T). Let me tell you about some more blogs I visited today.
I checked out the Extra Psych blog (again, I hope that linked right. It is called linking right? I promise to stop saying right.) Right, well ... (Promises are meant to be broken) I couldn't find it. (insert cute tearful emoticon here. It takes me too much time to get those right) The blog came up and it looked very interesting but I couldn't find the 23 things posts. I'm a techie's worst nightmare. (I wonder if they draw straws when I send them an email for help) So, I moving on to thing 3.

I lied or changed my mind .... or lied. I checked out another blog. I visited YoungGeekyLibrarian's blog. yes! Another person who's behind. Well maybe ahead. Definitely ahead of me anyway. But I guess behind cpd23. If this blogs behind where am I in this line. Anyway, I enjoyed the blog. it was directly to the point and more importantly .. I could find the posts! I feel like a tech wizard ........ but I'm not. It was nice to live in fantasy for a minute. And unpleasant flashback, I just said anyway twice in the same paragraph! My mother (charming, unrelenting school teacher that she is) is probably gritting her teeth now at children for the exact same offense. Deep Breath. She won't read this. You won't tell, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment