Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thing 4 I may be catching up

Twitter.  Hmmm. Well, I liked it but I must be honest. I don't see myself ever using it. It seemed a bit superfluous. (Woah, were did that word come from. Must be all this library schooling.) I wasn't very excited. I guess I could get a Pushnote account and rate it. Lol

I use RSS feeds like they are going to run out of them. (By they, I mean.. I have no idea who (or whom? for the child of an English teacher, you think I would know...but I don't) I mean. Don't look for clarity from this blog. The blogger has no idea how to find it). Yes, I write parentheses within parentheses. I'm quite the parenthetical. Anyway, my google reader is probably dusty. I have neglected it for ... semesters. Wow! I don't think I've looked at my google reader since ... my first semester of library grad school.

I am lazy and really want to get to thing 5 so this is the end. Not of the world. I'm no drama queen and I'm just not bombastic enough to say something that .. well .. I don't know the word for it but I guarantee it will come to me sometime tomorrow when I'm supposed to be thinking or doing something important and by the time I have a chance to write it down so I will remember, I would have forgotten it. Who said short term memory survives for a few seconds? Give them a cookie.

1 comment:

  1. I have been trawling blogs for the last hour-ish for thing 2 and yours is the first that has made me smile, it really feels like you have the balance of personality and comment and it's nice to know that not everyone is juiced up 24/7 (too much?)

    If you've got any recommendations for RSS feeds it'd be appreciated I'm kinda confused on that score!

    ReplyDelete