Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thing 5 Reflective Practice

Reflecting...reflecting...reflecting. Done!
Haha just kidding! Kinda...

I haven't participated in a webinar for a month so that's out. Um. I found a great recipe for eggplant lasagne but I haven't actually cooked it yet so, that's out. I could talk about this but I've done everything in one day so it feels like a cheat. You don't care, do you. No? Good.

This has been an interesting experience. I have definitely learned a lot. And I don't think I'm still shy about blogging. It's fun and .. cathartic? Is that the right word? I don't know but it sounds right. I've noticed that I on the right track for blogs. I really enjoy reading hack library school. They have some interesting stuff. I also enjoy browsing the Library School Journal. Library students, internationally, are putting some really fascinating articles and LSJ covers a nice variety of subjects.

When I started this blog, all of two hours ago, I had absolutely no good idea of what I wanted it to be. Future librarians talk was more of a statement than a name for a blog. Now, I think, it should be a place where library students can just talk. And be opinionated and stuffy. LOL We like to talk. We like information and it isn't all necessarily library related. I think my blog should be about what ever interests me and whatever comes to mind. For instance, everyday I surf same hair or fashion website. Most are blogs that have evolved into websites. Of course I have favorites so may be I'll share those. Also, I'm thinking about posting comments and reflections about other blogs and current news both local and international. All of the blogging today has hooked me body and soul. Well thats a lie and again waaaaay to dramatic a statement. So I'll just say I like blogging. And that's that.

From a librarian2b who hopes to be a blogger4now. Hehehehehehe I'm weird. It's incurable. Though I haven't tried so I've lied again.

No comments:

Post a Comment